Experience our One-Day “Design Thinking for HR Leaders” either in-house or in a public forum.
“A fantastic introduction to design thinking for HR. A ‘must do’ to remain competitive in our field.”
Kimberley Calabria. HR Business Partner – Thales Australia
It is time for HR to reinvent itself by incorporating Design Thinking into its people strategies. This one-day fast-paced program will equip HR Leaders with the necessary tools and skills to move away from “process design” to “human-centred design”
- Shift your mindset away from designing top-down, centrally distributed HR programs.
- Understand the value of designing all HR programs with the employee at the centre.
- Analyse and discuss design thinking and implications across the HR context.
- Create and communicate end-user driven solutions to HR problems or opportunities such as employee engagement, organisational design and attracting talent.
- Map the Employee Lifecycle and plan how to improve the employee
- Reduce risk and accelerate learning through rapid testing and feedback loops.
- Problem-find and reframe problems in a way that enables HR to develop a culture of innovation.
- Map the employee journey to identify touchpoints and needs and redesign the employee experience.
- Use storyboarding to create a brand new employee experience with the employee at the centre.
- Become a HR Leader that is comfortable operating in ambiguity and uncertainty with sophisticated tools.
What others are saying about this program:“HR is being disrupted and design thinking is key to the employee experience. This workshop kept a great pace and was engaging and practical. Loved it!” – Liz Duncan – Manager, Talent Acquisition at UniSuper
“A hands-on, practical day breaking down design thinking theory in a way that can bring problems to life in an organisation.” – Yvette Cachia – Group Executive, People and Legal at Primary Healthcare
“A practical workshop with tools and techniques that can be applied immediately. I learned how to take Empathy and use it to design employee experiences. An energetic, inspirational day. Thank you!” – Zena Boaks – CHRO, Audi Australia
“A fantastic introduction to design thinking for HR. A ‘must do’ to remain competitive in our field.” – Kimberley Calabria, HR Business Partner, Thales Australia
“Great program – very insightful. The facilitator is very knowledgeable and passionate.” – Maria Lytsioulis, National Human Resources Manager, Primary Healthcare